DVDFab Blue-Ray Ripper is a wonderful Blu-Ray ripper product that I found recently, and would like to tell you about!
But before I get to that, let’s talk about Blu-Ray. Blu-ray Disc (BD) is a digital optical disc data storage format. Their quality is so excellent that the DVD format appears outdated in comparison. They store high-definition video resolution (1080p). Plus, they can store 25 GB in the case of single sided discs, and 50 GB when double sided. So all in all, you can have an excellent experience while watching movies and other videos with Blu-Ray discs.
Introducing DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper Review
DVDFab lets you rip Blu-Ray discs at incredibly fast speed. It uses high-end NVIDIA CUDA acceleration technology. It lets you convert in batches and supports multi-core CPUs. What’s more, the program also lets you edit your videos by cropping, trimming and adding watermarks and subtitles. Now, I will show you how to use it.
Tutorial: How to Rip Blu-Ray Files with DVDFab?
To tell you how smooth it is to rip Blu-Ray files with this program, the best thing is to demonstrate the steps. You will then see for yourself. Read on…
- Begin by downloading DVDFab.
- Go to the top and click on “Ripper”.
- Then, add the file by clicking on “Add”, right under the top menu.
- Select the image. You can work with a whole range of other formats too, so feel free to add anything!
- Then, select the format to convert it to – you can pick from any video or audio format, including H.265, MKV.4K, MP4.4K, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, M2TS, TS format, MP3, MP4, M4A, WMA, AAC, WAV, AC3, and DTS.
- If you wish to, the program lets you directly save the file to another device, like your tablet.
- From the options, pick the required audio type and subtitles.
- You can also make adjustments in other factors like the video quality, frame rate, encoding method, video/audio codec, resolution, bit rate and sample rate. To do it, go to the advanced settings.
- With the editing tools, you can trim the video, crop a part of it, add a watermark and insert subtitles as well.
As far as pricing plans are concerned, they are quite flexible – you can choose from kits as well as individual products. You’ve got quite a few options that let you make a choice based on your exact requirements and preferences. Some options are common for Windows and Mac users. And there is an additional option for Mac users for a lovely 3D video toolkit. I’ve really got my eyes on that one!
DVDFab is everything that I would look for in a Blu-Ray ripper. It has a great combination of ripping and editing features. It is also fast, and it uses advanced technologies for optimum performance. The best part is that it is designed in such a way that Blu-Ray ripping is an extremely easy process. So, you can be sure to have a great experience with this program.