The Excel Password Recovery software is very user-friendly software to work on. The interface used in this tool is very simple and effective to operate. It is basically used to recover the lost passwords for the confined excel worksheet (.xls, .xlsx) which is made in either versions of MS Excel (98, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010).
The Excel Recovery software offers mainly 3 types of functions for the password recovery:
- Brute-force attack
- Mask attack
- Dictionary attack
The above functions enables you to encode the lost passwords, also the recovery rate of the Excel Password Recovery is 100% accurate. The software offers many features such as:
Excel Password Recovery For Office 2010, 2007, 2003 etc
Main Features of Excel Password Recovery
Excel Password Recovery Software offers you a very easy to work on interface which works in a very clean and simple manner. It guides you as it proceeds step by step for recovering the password.
Different Recovery Methods
The Excel Recovery enables you to choose between three different kinds of options for the recovery of the passwords. All the three options gives to 100% recovered passwords and are very easy to operate. It has a step system integrated in it which allows the user to easily recover the password of the Excel Spreadsheets with on hindrances.
- Brute Force Attack
In this process the software attempts all possible way to recover the password till it gets the right one. It is very highly optimized and can easily recover small passwords.
- Mask Attack
This feature can be used when you remember a part of the password. You can easily put the incomplete password and it will shortly recover the full password.
- Dictionary Attack
If you remember that the previous password contained mainly word then you can opt for this function and it will process the lost password in seconds.
It has been tested with 4 files password recovered in a row, and it took only a few minutes for them to process and appears in the blank space from there you can easily copy paste where you want.
Free services offered
- Multi-threading feature to make the recovery process even faster.
- Free technical support 24×7.
- Free updates for the better performance every time you use it for recovering the password.
- Windows 8, windows 7, Vista, windows XP, 2003, 2000 (32-bit and 64 bits).
- 512 Mb RAM.
- More than 10 Mb hard disk space.
These were some features offered by the software. But now the question arises that How To Recover the Password? So here we go:
Steps To Recover The Password:
- Launch the Excel Password Recovery Program.
- Browse for the Excel Spreadsheet for which you need to find the password.
- Select the specific file and now choose a type of Recovery method from the once we discussed above, according to the type of file.
- After selecting the specific method for the recovery process, simply click on Next Button to initiate the process.
- Once the recovery process is completed the software gives a notification.
- You will have the correct password in the opened window of the Excel Password Recovery which will open the password protected file which you selected.
I hope this Excel Password Recovery review comes in really handy for you. I have also listed down steps which can help you in recovering your excel password. Do try it and if you have any query then do let me know by commenting.