File Extractor is a freeware that can extract or unzip all type of compressed files including ZIP, RAR, JAR, CAB and many more. File Extractor runs only with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista & XP (32Bit & 64Bit).
File Extractor is not versatile like Winzip or Winrar which can compress and even can extract files. The main purpose of File Extractor is only to extract all TYPE of compressed files. So the next time you receive a compressed file with a less known format then you don’t have to worry. The only thing that you need to do is to drag the file in File Extractor and extract it with ease.
I will show a preview of how File Extractor works in this post in a step wise manner.
- Download File Extractor from HERE (friedcookie.com/product/file-extractor)
- Install the file “FriedCookie_File_Extractor” on your local drive
- Launch the application “Filextractor”
- Now you can drag and drop the file which has to be compressed or you can click on the option to browse for the compressed file
- Select the location wherein you want the output to be saved
- Click on Start for the extraction process to proceed and you will be notified with a message after the completion of extraction.
The BEST thing about File Extractor is, it can extract files with a minimum of effort but at lightning speed.
Well it’s totally FREE!!!
Try it and post in your comments.