How to enable 3G on iPad 2?
โHow to enable 3G on iPad 2?โ this is the question which I have been asked by our members for the past few days.ย So if you own an iPad 2 and wondering how to enable 3G in it then you are at the right place.
Enable 3G on iPad 2
- Activate 3G on your device and select one of the 3G plans which suit your need.
Airtel 3G Plans
Vodafone 3G Plans
- After activation go to โSettingsโ menu on your iPad 2 Home Screen
- Click on โCellular Dataโ menu and ensure that โCellular Dataโ button is kept ON
- Now click on โAPN Settingsโ option under โCellular Dataโ menu
- Then fill in the detail under APN Field:
For other networks you can get in touch with the customer service team and get this detail
- Keep the Username and Password field blank and restart your iPad 2
Thatโs allโฆ Now enjoy 3G speed on your Apple iPad 2!!!