“How to enable 3G on iPad 2?” this is the question which I have been asked by our members for the past few days. So if you own an iPad 2 and wondering how to enable 3G in it then you are at the right place.
Enable 3G on iPad 2
- Activate 3G on your device and select one of the 3G plans which suit your need.
Airtel 3G Plans
Vodafone 3G Plans
- After activation go to “Settings” menu on your iPad 2 Home Screen
- Click on “Cellular Data” menu and ensure that “Cellular Data” button is kept ON
- Now click on “APN Settings” option under “Cellular Data” menu
- Then fill in the detail under APN Field:
For other networks you can get in touch with the customer service team and get this detail
- Keep the Username and Password field blank and restart your iPad 2
That’s all… Now enjoy 3G speed on your Apple iPad 2!!!