How to enable 3G on iPad 2?
â€śHow to enable 3G on iPad 2?â€ť this is the question which I have been asked by our members for the past few days.Â So if you own an iPad 2 and wondering how to enable 3G in it then you are at the right place.
Enable 3G on iPad 2
- Activate 3G on your device and select one of the 3G plans which suit your need.
Airtel 3G Plans
Vodafone 3G Plans
- After activation go to â€śSettingsâ€ť menu on your iPad 2 Home Screen
- Click on â€śCellular Dataâ€ť menu and ensure that â€śCellular Dataâ€ť button is kept ON
- Now click on â€śAPN Settingsâ€ť option under â€śCellular Dataâ€ť menu
- Then fill in the detail under APN Field:
For other networks you can get in touch with the customer service team and get this detail
- Keep the Username and Password field blank and restart your iPad 2
Thatâ€™s allâ€¦ Now enjoy 3G speed on your Apple iPad 2!!!