Are you bored of logging ON and OFF in Yahoo Messenger in order to use your Multiple Login IDs?
This happens many a time as you might have an official ID and a Personal ID. Each ID will have multiple contacts so we might have to log in and out in order to interact with multiple people. I do this before as I don’t like to share my official ID or vice versa so was trying to find out a solution for the same. Finally I came up with this small tip which helped me Login to Yahoo with multiple IDs.
This simple trick will help you use all your IDs at a same time.
Login with Multiple IDs in Yahoo Messenger
- Go to Start Menu -> Click on Run -> Type Regedit and Press Enter
- Click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Yahoo -> Pager -> Test
- On the Right you will find a file named “(Default)”… Right click on that pane click on New -> DWORD and press Enter
- Rename that file as Plural
- Now double click on the file -> change the value data from 0 to 1 and click OK
- Exit Yahoo Messenger and reopen it -> Now for using your new id click on the Messenger Icon again… You will find two Yahoo Messenger Windows 🙂
You can always revert back to your earlier setting if you don’t like this option. So now you can be online in Yahoo Messenger with as many Login IDs as you can within a minute. It is pretty easy and anyone without much of technical knowledge will be able to do it. If you face any difficulty with any of the steps above then feel free to get in touch with me. Do share this article through our social widgets if you find it useful.