Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Jio is set to commence its Pan-India 4G network availability soon. For now, the company has taken a smarter step by announcing the launch of its own brand of 4G LTE Smartphone’s which would be put under the brand ‘LYF’. The company for the mean while time has reviled the photos and only some of its stunning features of the Reliance Jio 4G. Yet the company has not given a clue of the price of the Smartphone.
Reliance Jio 4G Mobilephone Review
Reliance is a brand which is built on the pillars of unmatched user experience, so Reliance is going to give its users the best 4G Smartphone experience that will be comparable to the best in the market. Let’s take a sneak look at some features which the Reliance will offer:
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWi-Fi)
- High Definition of Voice Quality
- High Definition of Video Quality
- It will be using 4G network
- It will operate on the latest version of Android i.e. 5.1.1 Lollipop
- It will be a Dual Sim ( Micro Sim & Nano Sim)
- It will have a 5.5-inch full HD (1080x1920p)resolution display
- It can translate the pixel density to 401ppi
- The Smartphone is power-driven with a 1.5GHz Octa-Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Soc
- The Octa-core processor will be united to a Adreno – 405 GPU
- It will have Sports Dual Rear Camera:
- One will be 13 mega-pixel sensor camera
- One will be a 2 mega-pixel sensor camera
- The front camera will be of 5 mega-pixel front facing camera
- It has a 32 GB internal storage memory
- It will support microSD cards up to 64 GB
- Its Connectivity options are:
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- It has a 3500mAh Battery
- The approx. weight is 162.5 grams
- Its measurements are 154×76.6×7.25mm
The Reliance Jio 4G Smartphone’s will reach to the consumers’ from the biggest range of distribution and retail centers of the Smartphone. The Jio 4G will be shortly seen in the Multi Brand Outlets (MBO) and Reliance Retailing Stores all over India.
The RJIL (Reliance Jio Infocom Limited) is an additional branch of RIL. The RIL is expected to start up the 4G service in India by the end of this year and currently all the Reliance 4G services are in testing process. RJIL is the first telecom operator to have pan India Unified License. RJIL is planning to provide a seamless 4G experience for the users across the country.
For the time being Reliance Jio is offered for 1 lakh Reliance Employees across the country, previously it was only accessible in Navi Mumbai head office for Reliance after a few months the company is going to held a beta test to check the signal strength and to see the coverage radius of the signals. The Reliance Jio claims that “IT WILL BRING A NEW DIGITAL EXPERIENCE TO THE USERS”, while till now there is no set date for the commercial launch of the project but I s expected to be held in mid month of April.