I have seen many websites wherein the designing of the page doesn’t match with its content at all. One of the main reason is people select the design just by its look and never check whether it matches with their sites content or not. Success of a website also depends on its look or design so it’s very important that we select a design which perfectly matches with our sites content.
There are many factors that have to be taken into consideration when designing a website. These are few of them:
- Quality Content: Content is King so always offer your visitors with something really valuable for their time. This is nothing to do with designing but without content designing is nothing so content is more important than designing.
- Avoid Pop ups and Animation: There is nothing more distracting than Pop ups and animation. So, if you like your visitors to stay long in your site then stop using Pop ups and Animations.
- Easy Navigation: Design the site in such a way that users find it very easy to navigate. Think of everything in user’s perspective and make it as simple as possible.
- Reduce Website Loading Time: This is very important as no one like to wait for long so it’s always advisable to keep the website loading time as low as possible. This can be achieved only by compressing or reducing the usage of graphics.
- Readability: Ensure that your visitors always find it very easy to read the content on your website. Never use sentence with too many words instead make it short and sweet. Also the color and font selection should be in such a way that the text can be easily visible.
- Contact Info: Always add your contact info in your website so that your visitors can get in touch with you easily. This shows that you are always there to help or guide them.
These are few of the points that we should keep in mind while designing a website. If you are planning to create a business website and are not aware of these things then it’s always advisable to look for support from Professional Website Designers.
Guest Post by Website Designers UK (There are soo many Website Designers available and finding the perfect one for our need is not an easy task. Some designers offer more than the others so it’s worth taking your time to weigh out the options before making the decision)