Being an avid fan of music requires a larger hard drive space. Not only that, you need a duplicate music cleaner to organize and save space on your computer or laptop.
Before what we usually do was to check for duplicates manually, nowadays it’s harder to check for duplicates due to lots of cover songs manually. So, using a software may speed up the process and save you a lot of time.
In the year 2017, a lot of software is popping out but only a few stands out.
Below, are the top 5 duplicate music cleaner software.
Top 5 Duplicate Music Cleaner for your Computer
Solutery Music Clean Master
The most simple, straightforward music duplicate remover, and the most effective.
- It uploads all song or specific music folder to the program and detect automatically any duplicates
- One click of a button to fix it all
- Save space and organize your hard drive
- Available on Windows only
- Once registered, you will get lifetime update for unlimited use of deleting any duplicates
Download Solutery here (Windows)
Removes any duplicate music on your iTunes library. Just add all of your songs on TunesGo, click all songs, and click the Duplicate button to show any duplicate tracks.
- Has options (name, artist, album, time, and file size) to select file info to detect and aid in finding similar audio tracks.
- Available for Mac users
- Fast and easy to use
Duplicate Music Fixer
A good software for finding duplicate songs on your computer. Save you more space on your storage by deleting any similar audio.
- Has a selection assistant to aid you in narrowing your search
- Scans multiple songs in any format
- Available in Windows and Mac
A lot similar like duplicate music fixer which has options for narrowing a search for any duplicate tracks and remove them out of your storage to free some space.
- Identifies multiple audio formats when scanning for any similar audio M4A, M4P, MP3, APE, OGG, FLAC, and more.
- Available in Windows platform
- Has the same feature when it comes to selection assistant
- May be complicated a little but will get the hang of it after few minutes of usage
- Scans specific or multiple folders and location for locating similar songs
As the name goes, it detects similar audio tracks on your computer. It may be cluttered at first look, but you may get used to it after a few minutes.
- Scan similar music in any kind of format AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MPC, WAV, WMV, WV, and more.
- Options to choose which file information to select in locating music files.
- Remove similar songs with lower bitrate
Having a software with features like these definitely saves you more time and effort.
Every music lover needs to have one if you want to make your life more easier.
Are you using the same software? Or is it different?
If it’s a different software share it here in the comment section and share.
What are your thoughts on the top 5 lists?