Sometimes we come across a situation when we are working on our PC and we delete some of our important files by mistake, or our main file get corrupted or lost by itself due to some virus-attack, network error, any hardware or electricity failure etc. There may be a number of reasons due to which we can lose our important data it may be intentionally or some other reason. The data lost may include some human error like deletions of any file mistakenly, some network error or hacking activities on internet or due to some hardware, software or power failure. Data Lost may be matter of worry for most of the people but I would say it’s not really a matter of getting worried because most of the time the data which appears to be lost is not really permanently lost from your system. This lost data may be recovered using some professional data recovering technique or with the help of some recovery utilities available. Here you will definitely not like to learn the professional data recovery technique because it requires time as well good knowledge about computer memory. So one should be interested in the recovery utilities available that can be used as software to recover the data back.
What is Data Recovery?
Now the first question that comes in our mind is what exactly data recovery means? I give you a very simple example it is something like as any of your machine stops working so it does not mean that it will not run again but as soon as it is repaired it will start working again. In the same way whenever our data gets lost or gets corrupted then we need to repair that corrupted or damaged part of memory to recover the data back. This job can be accomplished by using software which is available in the internet.
Where to get Data Recovery Software?
There are number of software that can be used to recover the data but most of them are paid, means you need to buy them online or from some vendor for using it. Some people definitely would not like to purchase data recovery service and a few would not like to install the software on their machine. Not to worry about because there are some service providers that provides data recovery service online for free.
Here we are going to introduce some Top Data Retrieval Tool that can be used for data recovery purpose online for free:
- Recuva: Recuva is one of the best online free Data Recovery tool available. It is a freeware Windows utility that helps to recover the data that was accidently deleted from your PC. It is very easy to use and it also provides some optional advanced features. It can recover almost all kind of files including image, sound, video, text file etc. and it can even recover those files that were also cleaned from the recycle bin. It provides its services for almost all windows Operating System including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP etc. Recuva can recover data from Hard Disk, External Drives like USB, memory Card etc.
- Pandora Recovery: Pandora Recovery is another free tool that helps to recover data that is lost. It recovers the data that is permanently deleted from the system and also cleaned up from recycle bin. It is a powerful tool and is also capable of recovering data that was deleted through MS DOS command prompt.
- Puran File Recovery: Puran File Recovery is a very advanced free service available to recover the data. While it recovers the data it identifies more files than any other recovery tool. It even finds the lost partition in computer memory. It is very easy to use and it understands all the files that Windows platform understand.
- TestDisk: TestDisk is another very powerful open-source recovery tool available to recover your lost data. It works for Windows, Linux and Mac platforms. It supports FAT and NTFS file systems. It helps in recovering all the deleted data and also helps in finding the lost partition with ease.
- PC Inspector File Recovery: PC Inspector File Recovery is a free online data recovery service that supports the NTFS and FAT file system. It recovers the files that were remove from the system also finds the lost partitions when boot sector of FAT is missing.
- Undeleted Plus: Undeleted Plus provides its trial free version for a limited period of time. This file recovery tool works on all versions of Windows and supports the FAT and NTFS file systems. It works with the same methodology as Recuva.
- Disk Digger: Another free data recovery service that can recover almost all the files that your computer can read. It may include an image file, sound file, video file, document file etc. It scans through each sector of media to read the files. Here media may include your Hard Drive, USB drive, Memory Card, Compact Disk etc.
- Free Undeleted: Free Undeleted is a free data recovery service to recover the deleted or lost data from your file system. It offers a very user friendly interface so very easy to use and it recovers files from hard disk, memory cards, USB drives or from some other media that can be connected to your computer. It reads all the files identified by Windows platform and supports all Windows Operating System.
- SoftPerfect File Recovery: SoftPerfect File recovery is another very easy to use software for file recovery from the file system. It recovers the data from the media like Hard Drive, CD/DVD, USB drive etc. It supports all versions of Windows Platform with 32 bit and 64 bit as well.
- Photo Rec: Photo Rec is another recovery utility that does the same job of data recovery. It offers a command line interface rather a GUI interface so it’s not that easy to operate but once you are familiar of its command you can recover your lost data from hard drive, USB, memory card etc. that is connected to PC. It supports Windows platform and can be used if none of above provided software doesn’t work up to the mark.
So this is all to make you aware about the free Top Data Retrieval Tool available online to get your data back which was lost. These software’s are easy to use and can come handy on difficult situations. I hope this article will be beneficial for you all.