If you are a Blogger then you must be used to the term Blog Commenting in SEO. You know the term Blog Commenting as it is one of the most effective ways to build some high quality link towards your website. In this article you will learn everything about blog commenting along with the effective use of comments and its benefits.
What is Blog Commenting?
Interaction between the blog owners and its readers is called Blog Commenting. As a reader you will be provided with an option to share your opinion about the content provided by the blog owner. Comments help in building a very good relationship between the Blog Owner and its readers. It also helps in clarifying many things which will be handy for other readers too.
Types of WP Commenting Systems
Apart from default WP comment system; many bloggers use different type of comment system for their blogs. The main reason is to get more traffic and social exposure. It also eases out bloggers pressure by reducing the no. of spammed comments. These are some of the top third party WP commenting systems.
Most of the Bloggers opt for CommentLuv as it drives more visitors to their blog and also rewards their visitor with a quality back link. Other plug-in are good too with lot of features to offer.
Benefits of Commenting on Blogs
These are some of the top Benefits of Commenting on Blogs.
- Effective way to build high quality genuine links for your blog; this will improve your SEO score
- Brings in targeted traffic towards your blog
- Better way to build a good relationship with bloggers around the world
- Helps in promotion of blog
- Improves your blog authority
Apart from this Google loves natural links and if your blog has a decent no. of backlinks then the chance of your blog ranking higher will be high. This will help in bringing organic traffic towards your blog.
How to write a good comment on others blog?
This is something really important as spammed comments won’t help you or the other blog in anyway. It is some kind of give and take policy wherein you will have to put in a valuable comment and in return you will get a juicy link. These are some of the points you can keep as a checklist.
- Always comment on relevant blogs
- Read the entire article along with others comments and then put in your opinion by commenting
- Ensure that your comment is of 100+ words minimum without any grammatical mistake. Avoid using one line comments!!!
- Your comment should be useful for the writer as well as the visitors in that blog
- Avoid abusing others
How to get loyal comments on your blog?
There are blogs which gets tons of traffic but with fewer comments. If you are struggling to get some good comments on your blog then these points can help you.
- Have a catchy title along with great content; this will bring in more visitors thus the chance of getting a comment will be high
- Put in a question for your visitors at the end of your blog post asking for their opinion
- Comment on others blog post; this will encourage other bloggers to comment on your blog
- Always read your visitors comments and reply them with good ideas or suggestions; this will build a very good relationship between you and your visitors
Now you know everything about blog commenting along with its benefits. This will come in handy for you in link building as link building is the prime factor when it comes to Off-Page SEO. Having a high quality link will improve your SEO ranking which will result in huge traffic and money.
So now start your work from this article. If you like this blog post then do share it with your friends and also comment in your feedback or suggestions.