Life has changed soo much that we need password for accessing anything or everything. Even after having a password nothing is safe, it’s all because of Hackers. In this post we will learn some tips which can protect your password from Hackers.
How to protect your password from Hackers?
- Avoid using common word: Never use any common word as a Password as it can be easily cracked by Hackers. Hackers have a dictionary of such words which they use for cracking the Passwords so common words will be easily Hacked.
- Avoid using predictable numbers or text to a common word: We always have a habit of adding a predictable number like 123, year of birth (19xx), ABC etc. to a normal word thinking that the Password will be difficult to break. But the truth is, these predictable numbers or text helps the Hackers to get their work done with ease.
- Avoid storing or emailing the Password: Never store or email your password in the Internet once you do that your Password will no longer be secured and it can be accessible by anyone.
- Avoid using same Password for multiple accounts: Remembering password is one of the difficult tasks so to escape from it we always try to keep the same Password for most of our accounts. So when one of your accounts gets hacked, the hacker might try using the same user ID and Password in other services like FB, Gmail etc. thus your other accounts will be completely exposed.
- Try using Random Password Generator: Random Passwords are the strongest and are very difficult for the Hackers to Crack. So we can use a Random Password Generator like KEYBOX (jayfuerstenberg.com/keybox/) which will create a Random Password and also will remember it for you thus making our task easier.
These are some tips which can help you in protecting your Passwords. We hope that this topic is very useful for you.