A large number of people have been using PayPal as an efficient gateway for online transaction. It is one of the most used service for online financial transactions. You can easily send, receive, and pay money with great speed and efficiency. However, this platform is not the perfect payment method. The transaction fee of PayPal is really high, and local transactions are also not supported in India. This is why, we have brought some efficient alternatives for this platform. These platforms have their own advantages, and can play a big role in ensuring proper and quick transfer for finances. So, you’re looking for an efficient online transaction platform, consider the PayPal alternatives given below
Also Read: How To Create A PayPal Account?
10 Top PayPal Alternatives 2014
- Google Wallet: The first and most efficient alternative for PayPal is google Wallet. It is one of the easiest means of transfer can play a big part in sending, receiving and paying money online. You can use this wallet to store debit cards, credit cards, digital cards, and loyalty cards in a digital wallet, and can use it for sending and receiving payments. As compared to PayPal, it’s much better because of close integration with google account.
Also Read: Easy Ways To Earn Money Online
- Dwolla: Another platform which can be used as an alternative for PayPal is Dwolla. With the help of this platform, buyers and sellers can easily send and receive money. By using it, you will be able to send money to email addresses, LinkedIn connections, twitter followers, phone numbers and businesses. It also has MassPay which allows users to process thousands of payments at one time.
- Skrill: Skrill is also one of the best PayPal alternatives. It features an easy and simple way to send and receive money online. Using this platform, you can send money to an email ID which belongs to another Skrill user. The biggest feature of this platform is that it allows instant withdrawal into bank account of recipient. It’s globally available and carries very low fee too.
- Xoom: Apart from Skrill, Xoom also serves as an efficient alternative for PayPal. When PayPal had shut the doors for Indian users a couple of months back, this platform played a big role for all the Indians who earn online. By using this platform, you can also receive your PayPal amount in your Xoom account with utmost ease and comfort.
- Payza: Payza is rebranded website, and is just like PayPal. You can easily create a free account or business account depending upon your need, and can transfer funds without any issue. The UI of this platform is also pretty impressive and easy to use.
- 2CheckOut: 2CheckOut is also an efficient alternative for PayPal, and has been adopted by a large number of people. It is much affordable, and can provide excellent results in quick time. It works out perfectly with 26 currencies, and one can easily integrate it with various shopping carts like Shopify, ZenCart, Ecwid, and 3DCart. This platform features a great way to process day to day transactions.
- Selz: This platform serves as one of the best PayPal alternatives. It carries amazing features which are ideal for bloggers, freelancers and all other who are market digital products and services over the internet. It not only handles credit card payments, but also has a simple checkout process too.
- Payoneer: This platform feature a global payment service which can be easily used as a replacement of PayPal for sending and receiving payments internationally. With the help of this service, you can easily receive payments via PayPal, credit/debit card and bank accounts from different parts of the world.
- Stripe: Another platform which can be used as an alternative for PayPal is Stripe. This platform accepts payments from all across the globe, and supports businesses from US, Canada, UK and Ireland. By using it, you can easily integrate Stripe APIs in your website to receive payments.
- E-Junkie: This platform is one of the oldest online platforms which can be integrated with PayPal, google checkout, 2CheckOut, and other payment services. As compared to other payment tools, it does not charges transaction fees, and requires fixed monthly payment according to the products which are being sold.
Also Read: WhatsApp Alternatives
These were some renowned PayPal alternatives. By using all these platforms, your online transactions can be handled very easily and quickly. PayPal is an efficient platform, but due to its non-availability for local transactions, it cannot deliver great results. So, try out these platforms, and find one which works out best for you.