Android is one of the most popular operating system for Smartphones. The main reason for its success is due to millions of amazing Android apps and Android games wherein most of them are available for free. Even though there are lot of high quality games available for free; it requires higher end mobile to run such games and many can’t afford such powerful Android Smartphones. So here we are going to see an alternate way to Run Android Applications or Play Android Games on Your PC. In order to run such Android Games or Android Apps on PC we would require an Emulator.
Also Read: Top Bluestacks Alternatives 2014
How to Run Android Apps on Computer?
BlueStacks is an Emulator which helps in playing Android Apps or Android Games on PC. It is still in beta stage so there might be certain Apps or Games which might not function properly. BlueStacks is available for both Windows and Mac OS. The best thing about BlueStacks is its totally free so now we can run our favorite mobile Apps on PC.
Download and Install BlueStacks to Run Android Games/Apps on PC
In order to play Android Games or Run Android Applications on your PC we would require BlueStacks to be installed in our system. You can download BlueStacks from here:
Download BlueStacks: Click Here
Installing BlueStacks will take some time as it downloads its database and required component online. So the installation of BlueStacks totally depends on the download speed of your Internet Connection. Once the installation is done you are all set to go.
- Run BlueStacks App and Click on My Apps -> App Search
- Now it will take you to a two step one time process which is mandatory. Complete the one-time setup
- Now to access Google Play Store we would require a Google Account as we require in Android Mobile. So provide with the right input of your Google Account.
- Click on App Search and Install your Favourite Android App or Games. This will be a 3 simple steps process which is pretty easy.
- After Installation Click on My Apps wherein you will find the Installed App and Just Click on it to Play.
As you can see BlueStacks is very user friendly and it’s very easy to use it. Using the above steps you can download and run and Android Apps or Android Games on PC or Computer with ease. You can modify the entire thing in BlueStacks by going to the setting option which is on bottom right. Thus you can modify the way you want to use your keyboard and stuff with just a click.
Note: Please note that it is recommended to have 2 GB RAM in order to run BlueStacks efficiently. It will run on lower end computer too but it might lag a lot.