Many of us always Google to find ways to Earn Money online and there is nothing better than to make some Money just by Playing the Game of Cricket. This doesn’t mean that everyone will make money by playing this game but if you are lucky then you will win some Money for sure. Now let’s see more about this Game.
We have heard about many Fantasy Games like Super Selector, Fantasy Cricket Dream 11 etc. wherein we select a team and the teams with maximum points win the Game. The game I am going to write about is also of the same type wherein we select a Team of Players but the way in which a winner will be selected is totally different.
Play Cricket Online Game and Win Money
Go to Cricketinc.com and Create an Account.
How to Play:
- Login using your Account and Select the Tournament for Ex. New Zealand V Sri Lanka
- Select the your Fantasy Team Everyday (You have to select your teams before the deadline specified)
- You will have to select a team of 11 Main Players and 3 Substitutes
- In Batting Category: Keep your Batsmen on Top (It’s advisable to keep best strikers on top)
- In Bowling Category: Keep your Best Bowlers on Top (For ODI’s your bowlers should complete 50 overs and in T20 they should complete 20 overs. Penalty of 7 per over in ODI and 12 per over in T20 will be added if the bowlers ain’t complete their allotted overs)
- Your Batting Team should always defeat your Bowling Team and the Team with Best Net Run Rate will be selected as the Winner.
- You can use the substitutes after the end of the Match to get a better Net Run Rate.
- That’s all now click on Submit and watch your Team perform in Live Match.
Format and Prize
Click here to check the Prize (cricketinc.com/tournaments/TPrizes_Sri_Lanka_V_New_Zealand_Fantasy_Cricket_2012.aspx) (For New Zealand Vs Sri Lanka Series and it varies with Series)
As you can see you can win Daily Prize, League Prize and Tournament Prize.
So select your Fantasy Team and Cheer for your Players!!!
Justclickin will soon announce a Cricket Fantasy Event for all our Members so subscribe us and stay updated.